Friday, October 7, 2011

October the month of beauty products reviews

Well if u have noticed, my blog has changed up a bit, with the font and some other little stuff which I really don't like. Not to worry I will figure how to fix it soon.
So I'm super duper excited, I have so many grand products (well not that much) to show you, which I will be doing through out this month. So after all these years of walking pass Sephora, I finally went in and now I'm an addict, I'm super obsessed with their store :)


Make up Forever HD Powder




This is my new drug! I can honestly say this is the best finishing powder I've ever bought and used in my life. I love it! I'm a deep chocolate girl and I was very skeptical about buying this, but I'm so happy I did. This product sets your foundation and makes you look so good. I don't look ashy and ghostly, instead it makes me look more polished and flawless. I use it with a light hand, so I don't pick up too much on my powder brush and I slightly sweep it across my face to all the areas I had applied foundation to. I notice with this powder I do not get oily easily. It was worth every penny. I would recommend this product to everyone, everywhere. I bought mine @ a Sephora in Florida.

Make Up For Ever HD Powder ($30) is a universal translucent finishing powder to be applied over foundation or worn alone. It sets the foundation and slightly mattifies skin without changing its natural contours. This 100% mineral silica powder softens the appearance of imperfections. Completely evens out the complexion for a glowing, radiant look. One universal shade is suitable for all skin tones. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment