Saturday, October 29, 2011

QUICK BREAKOUT FIX

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY to have found this Godsend product!

QUINODERM


I woke up with 8 majorly big and painful pimples and I was so horrified to see them, so I started to research how to get rid of them asap. I discovered I needed a product with either Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide, opted for the latter as its the stronger acne fighting ingredient of the 2. I wanted Panoxyl as it was dubbed a great acne treatment, but the pharmacy was out, so I went with Quinoderm which was their back up product. Within the 2nd day of using the product 6 of the 8 painful pimples were gone and within the 4th day the remaining 2 vanished. I was pretty excited the product worked so quickly, as I honestly didn't think it would. It had no major smell, or tingling feeling when I applied it, the consistency was almost that of toothpaste and it was easy to rub into the skin. It cost a little under JMD$1000. Its now my go to breakout fix. I didn't have any adverse reactions, but people react differently to products, so if you opt to purchase it, remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment