Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My GO TO MASCARAS- Revlon and Maybelline

A pair of great lashes can open up your eyes, just as how great shaped eyebrows can frame your face perfectly. I love, love, love lashes and I was pretty fortunate to be born with a lovely set. However, I do believe in investing in the enhancement of them via mascaras. You can always enhance what you have. I notice that I get a lot of compliments on my eyes, due to their large size, so why not compliment them with lovely lashes?! So mascaras have indeed become my friend and I hardly ever leave home without them. Two of my faves are Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition and Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Hydrofuge.

I have to tell you the truth! I bought this cuz it was cheap, Thank God this time my cheapness never cost me :) This product is insanely great, just superific, absolutely positively fab! At one end it has a primer and then on the opposite end has the mascara and I'm telling you it works like a dream; a dream come true that is. I have never used a mascara that gives me individualized looking lashes, its almost as if it separates each lash and they all shout out, 'we are individually sexy.' I wish my camera was working so I could show you mine this morning when I applied this mascara. The mirror imprisoned me, I couldn't stop staring at them. What I loved about this product is I didn't have to do like a 1000 coats to get this desired effect; trust me 3 the most and the look was achieved. My lashes looked like the picture above- no lies! I would definitely recommend copping this product 5 stars straight rating.





Now the lashes of all lashes can be achieved with this little magic tool and when I say magic tool I do for sure mean magic! Just like the product says 'The Falsies Volum Express,' that is what is given. When I applied this baby to my lashes I felt I was ready for the run way, looking all Diva- fied, chile!  I felt like I put on a regal gown on my lashes, they were like in your face, I've arrived kinda lashes. They looked deliciously false, but not in a bad way, as I said, Diva- fied. They made my lashes look a million times longer and thicker, my bad boys looked like they were just full and out there for the world to see. This, like the Revlon mascara above, didn't need a lot of coating. I loved the results. I wear this when I'm going out as my statement piece for my eyes, you know to give a bit more drama than the regular 9- 5. This is definitely another 5 star product, but, its worth so much more in my book.


These 2 mascaras are definitely 2 great products, that achieve 2 different results. Revlon provides clarity, while Maybelline provides drama; they are like my day and night products.

No comments:

Post a Comment