Monday, October 10, 2011

Eyeshadow Primers- Urban Decay versus ELF

  
I love eyeshadow primers, they have opened up my eyes to the world of eyeshadows. They make my eye shadow stay on forever and they make the colors come ALIVE. I have watched a million tutorials and the eyeshadow primer of choice seems to be Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I have shopped around for it in Jamaica, but I couldn't get my hands on it any where, so when I went away last month, I made sure to purchase it, all USD$19 worth of it.
I really wanted to see what the fuss was about, so I copped it. I think its a really good primer, but honestly I appreciate my little inexpensive eyeshadow primer from Elf, which cost only a USD$1. The Urban Decay Primer Potion is a very good product, don't get me wrong.I find that my  Elf eyeshadow primer makes my eyeshadows stay on for hours and my eyeshadows seem to pop the same way as they would if I were using the Urban Decay Primer Potion. In addition, the ELF eyeshadow primer is easier to blend than Urban Decay. Urban Decay's consistency is more thick and creamy versus Elf, which is more watery, but quick to dry.
Hands down Urban Decay Primer Potion takes the win for packaging, the product container is colorful and stylish, while Elf Eyeshadow Primer is very basic, nothing to write about except the quality and price, which is what I favor most. People may say I'm crazy, but, its the truth.

Check out my ELF link to the right of the page, to see more of ELF's great inexpensive $1 products and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment