Friday, October 28, 2011

Lip Products I'm Liking

 I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Been wanting to blog about lip products for a while now, so here it is :)
I have a love hate relationship with lip products, sometimes I like them, but, my lips doesn't; I have really sensitive lips. Last month I bought a lip stain, you know they are all the craze right now, and when I applied it like in a few minutes my lips were on fire, they hurt so badly. My lips looked fantastic, but the feeling was like someone poured gasoline on my lips and lit a match, so you know who will be staying away from those. 

JORDANA LOL LIP OUT LOUD LIPGLOSS

Everyone knows Jordana products, they've been around forever and they are very accessible and cost efficient (you know, cheap -ssshhhhh) I copped this product at 1 of our local pharmacies here in Montego Bay. I gotta say this product was worth all my pennies. I got the Jordana LOL Lip Out Loud in BFF, which is a neon pink- yes very bright colour. The consistency was nice not too thick and it was easy to spread. The impact was a wowzer for me, it gave my lips a punch of colour and the gloss was saying, 'see me here,' from every angle. I also like the slightly curved applicator tip. I think it cost a lil over or under JMD$200 - not quite sure. By the way this gloss has the ability to stay on for a majorly long time.

 JORDANA EASY SHINE GLOSSY LIP COLOUR


 The packaging of this product fooled me- I thought it would be more of a cute glossy lip stick, but it wasn't. Not to disappoint though, it's a really fab product, I'm very pleased with it. It's like one of best lip balms out there, glides on like silk (I work with fabrics, I know) and it smells delish, it gives you just enough shine to be content, but not a high gloss finish  like your typical gloss. It feels really great on the lips- I love it and the packaging is cute. I had bought the Jordana Easy Shine Glossy Lip Colour in Pink Lemonade around the same time I purchased the Jordana LOL in BFF, both of them look and feel fabulous together on my lips. The price of the Easy Shine should be the same as the LOL Lipgloss.

GIFTS I RECEIVED WITH MY ELF (Eyes Lips Face) PURCHASE AND CHERRY CULTURE PURCHASE
 
ELF Eyes Lips Face is a cosmetic company that sells almost, if not every thing you can think of in makeup artistry for ridiculously low prices. You can find them online at www.eyeslipsface.com . I recently purchased a makeup belt and a bunch of makeup brushes from them and I am over the roof top excited with the quality and price. Anywho, they sent me a ELF Hypershine Gloss in Berry Cherry, which I am loving. The colour is 1 shade over nude and it doesn't feel icky and sticky (just made that up, lol- working on ma corny guys), it stays on very long and the gloss is very nice, its not blinding. How could I forget, Allure Magazine has given this product The Best of Beauty Award, so you know this lip gloss is just banging, and it only cost US$1- check it out!

ELF HYPERSHINE GLOSS 

Discovered www.cherryculture.com  earlier this year and since then I've been purchasing from them, there prices are also phenomenal and they carry many different brands like NYX, LA Colours, LA Splash, Jordana and the list goes on. So yet again, I received a Cherry Culture Lip Balm in Bubble Gum, which is my favourite lip balm to date, I love it, I wish I could get it here in Jamaica. When you smell it, you want to just gobble it up and it makes your lips feel super moisturized and for a lip balm, it lasts extremely long, even when you eat and drink, its still on there. 

CHERRY CULTURE LIP BALM


I can tell you for sure, if you try these products you'll be pleased with the price and the quality :)







No comments:

Post a Comment