Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Products I'm LOOOOVIN

Product review time Yaay!

This morning I looked in the mirror and I noticed that ma acne marks on ma cheeks were like almost gone, they are fading away. I could hardly believe it. Last year Christmas, a photographer friend of mine took some real cool shots of me and I loved them, well most of them. The ones I didn't fancy were the ones that showed up ma acne marks on ma cheeks, which honestly I didn't know were so obvious until the pictures. So I got like super conscious and I started to take really good care of ma face. So ma b/f and I went shopping and he got me some good skincare products.
 I started using Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser and I always cleanse twice. So this baby works well for me  :)



I had tried out Loreal 360 Clean 1st, but, when it was finished it was like ridiculously hard to get that's why I had copped the Aveeno. I loved the Loreal 360 Clean. I loved the lather and the little exfoliating pad it came with. The Aveeno is more soothing and you have to cleanse twice in order to get a lather build up.






I was in the supermarket with my b/f  week before last and we were walking through the cleaning isle when I saw some really cool Glade products and I decided to pick up one of the Glade Plug- In Fan Warmers. OMG! I am so happy I did, everyday I come home to an awesome smelling apartment, not that my apartment smelled badly before. Any who, I picked up Linen Clean Scent- Awesome Product. So I am not into really loud scents, I like calm, cool, refreshing scents, nothing that will get my sinus twisted in a bunch.   

So the picture above is the Plug -In I got. What I love about it, is that it has different scent levels, starting from 1 going up to 5. If I don't want my room to smell all powerfully clean I can put it on 1 and if I want a blast of freshness I can put it on 5. This would be a great product to get for a laundry room, or any room that you want to just freshen up with a new scent.


The Clean Linen - is just amazingly clean. I had my friend over this weekend and when she came in, she was like, someone just cleaned, I was like nope its Glade. If I had lied and said yes, she would totally have believed me, because the house smelled so great.


I got this in the supermarket, I am lovin it and I am so gonna go out and get some more. Its called Vermicelli, its a type of Rice Noodle. I think its a Chinese product. I love Chinese food. It was easy to cook, only took 3 minutes and it tasted delish.


So those are the products I'm feeling right now.


Lata until next time, walk good.

No comments:

Post a Comment