Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Making My Smile Sparkle!

I have been MIA for about a week and I'm at home in bed today, so I figured I should catch up on my blogging :) I caught the cold and I feel down and out, so let me do something that doesn't require tons of energy.

Ok, I have told you that I have become a Youtube watching junkie, especially since I am curious about this beauty makeup world I missed out on during my teenage years. I found this Youtuber by the name of Kandee Johnson, she has an awesome personality I must add. Anyhow, I was watching one of her videos 2 months ago and she was talking about whiter teeth and I so got caught up in the video cuz of course who doesn't want a brighter smile. Check her out in the video below.




People always compliment me on my smile and the color of my teeth, so with that I take pride in them. I brush my teeth once a month with baking soda (outside of that I brush with regular fluoride toothpaste)  and instead of using regular mouth wash I gargle with the a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water. Don't worry I asked my dentist if it was cool to do say and he said its fine. I hope he's right :) Any how, when I saw Kandee's video I tried to get my hands on the whitening gel she mentioned. I went to like 5 pharmacies in Montego Bay (where I live) and the last pharmacy had it.  I was soooooooooo overjoyed. Then for the mouth guards I went to Western Sports at Baywest Shopping Center, also in Montego Bay. In her video, if you watched it, she tells you how to turn the mouth guards into teeth molds by placing them in water in a bowl in the microwave. My microwave got busted last year and since then I'm microwave-less, so I just put some water in a small pot on the stove and followed the rest of her instructions from there. I used the teeth molds and the teeth whitening gel for about a week and a half and I was pleased with the results. If you intend to try it and actually do, let me know the outcome please.




 The Teeth Whitening Gel I bought.




The Mouth Guard- I bought 2 packs, 1 for ma upper teeth and 1 for ma lower teeth






The Mouth Guards I turned into Teeth Molds










Lata,
Tish :)

P.S.
Have fun getting a whiter, brighter smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment