Saturday, April 16, 2011

MANEATER BODY WASH!!!

So ma friend Lee and I went grocery shopping this week at MegaMart in Montego Bay (usu. don't shop there, I am a whole sale shopper, I believe in more products for ma money). Any who, I have been on a good body wash search for a while, but, I really don't want to spend like tons of money on soap. Last month, I caved in to my cheap side and I bought this no name body wash cuz the bottle was so huge and the price tag was really cheap. Well really cheap, turned into really awful :( I had to use so much of the product when I'm in the shower, it turned out to be a waste. So now we were in the beauty care isle that had all the lovelies I liked and that I'm timid to buy, cuz Ja can be ridunkilously expensive. So Lee and I were looking at the regular suspects, you know, Dove and Softsoap. Then I saw the prices and I was like nah uh and shaking ma head. I am a bargain hunter and I just can't commit to these soap prices - no apologies!







So one of the ever nice Megamart employees of the male kind, was listening to my plight. He first handed me a Dove body wash, which is hands down 1 of my faves, but, I quickly noted the price to him and gave him back the product. He said to me something very important, which was very true, kinda can't remember his exact words. It was something along the lines of, if its cheap in price, its gonna be cheap in product, well in body washes. He then handed me The Maneater, lol, well that's what I call it. The product was Axe Dark Temptation.

Yes! I know I am a girl, but, Lee recommended it too, so I was gonna give it a try. Can I tell you, the smell was EXHILARATING! It smells quite loud, if you like quiet scents, this is not for you. When I was through with my shower the enter bathroom smelled like a sexy man, lol ( I know that it means I smelled like a sexy man too). I couldn't believe the product was so good, so I picked up the bottle and started to read the back panel of it, to my surprise it was pure comedy. It said:
The scent of Axe Dark Temptation is as irresistible as chocolate. Use Dark Temptation in every shower and she'll turn into a maneater... 
Then it had one pic with a guy showering with Axe Dark Temptation and then one other pic with a girl approaching him. Then under the pic it says in bold letters, 'UNLIMITED FEMALE ATTENTION.'

At this point I was cracking up, talk about selling SEX! Then I was like to myself, is it safe for me to go outside? I am a girl and  I really don't want unlimited female attention, so I was kinda concerned at that moment. All in all, I stayed in yesterday, lol. Honestly, I did, but, of course not for that reason, but for sure check it out, the product has 12 Fl Oz and I copped it for under $400. Pretty decent in my book, but careful of the maneating girls, lol.

Maneater - Nelly Furtado

Please enjoy, lata.

No comments:

Post a Comment