Thursday, March 17, 2011

What I have been up to

Since I went totally missing from my blog, I have been doing tons! I started doing much better at bag making, I started a website www.tishelledesigns.com, well not really me my boyfriend did. He's a star at like anything that involves the technology and the web. I started retailing my bags in stores in Jamaica. Hooray for me (big smile). I have been to Caribbean Fashion Week, where I showcased my bags with a Major Jamaican Fashion Designer (it was so much work, not sure I'll do that again, lol). I'm back in school on the weekends traveling like crazy between Montego Bay, which is where I live and Kingston, which is the capital of Jamaica. Which is pretty far is you ask me, but in Jamaica we say, ' if yuh waa good, yuh nose haffi run,' which means if you want good your nose has to run, in translation, if you want something good, you have to sacrifice and commit to it. So I guess I am sacrificing. Since, then I have lost some friendships and gained a few- Life is funny like that, c'est la vie. I have also been obsessing over make up- I know its crazee. I know I should have gone through that phase a long time a go, oh well its here now.
So this is one of the palettes I bought online. When it gets here I will post pics and tell you what I think of it.



This is from www.sigmabeauty.com, I totally want this. I guess I have to save up some dollars for this one. I have seen multiple reviews on www.youtube.com about Sigma brushes and I am totally in love.

I have become a youtube tutorial addict. I watch at least 10 videos each day when I get from work. Totally loca, I know, but, its my new found joy. Plus, when my make up hits the shores of Jamaica I wanna know how to use them so I gotta learn.


Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment