Monday, March 21, 2011

My Eyes Hurt but ...

My eyes hurt but, I have to make an effort at blogging if I really want this to work. So I had a good-great weekend. I went to class, got some work done, left and then chilled with the b/f and checked out a new movie at the cinema. This movie, TOTAL FAB, you guys just got to check it out. It was the bomb shizzle ( yea I never use that word don't know where it came from). I'm not gonna spoil it for you, like how some people would tell you small details, all I'm saying its worth watching. I think I'm gonna watch it again. Super awesome. Can you believe the boyfriend picked it out? Well he usually picks good movies, but, if your not a thinker, your not gonna like em. His choice of movies usually leaves you with tons of after thought. Kudos Ron:)


                     The Adjustment Bureau

                  
http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LINK//video/imdb/vi2215418393/


Good night, well it's like 12:52 in Jamaica, so Good Morning and sleep tight.
Lata M'on or just plain lata

No comments:

Post a Comment