Friday, March 18, 2011

Tryna keep up with my blogging

Ok I will be off to school on Saturday and I will be in the town of Kingston for the weekend, so you guys won't be hearing from me. So I decided to give you guys a quick shout out. Today, I will be at my store for the most part doing school work late up into the night as I do every Friday night. Oh what fun I tell you, great joy (can you feel the sarcasm?). I may take pics today to show you guys my huge gigantanormous (yes, I just made up that word)  project that is due next week. So wish me luck with that :)


I penned a letter this morning, or more like sent an email this morning, that I didn't want to send. Life is funny like that, sometimes making you do things you really don't want to do, but, it's in your best interest if you do it. So a fake YAAAY for best interest (lol, a fake yaaay, I'm silly like that).

Off to the showers I go, I got to cleanse myself of yesterday's troubles and grime and prepare myself for the warm Jamaican reality of life and sun.



Toodles or shoulda I say Lata M'on, like how I'm a Jamaican?
Lata, I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment