Monday, December 5, 2011

Hello

M.I.A. again I know, after I was doing so well- right?! Well I'm baaack again :) Happy Dance -it's your birthday, it's your birthday- ok, ok its not your birthday, but you can still pull off a happy dance on a Monday :) I was prepping for a totally fab fair up in the pretty hills of Cherry Gardens, Kingston Jamaica and that's the only reason I was missing in action. So Tish and her 1 woman team, which is herself, was sewing away day and night. I did pretty decent at Hillel's Pre- Christmas Fair. I had a blast talking to little people (u know cute kids) and parents along with whoever decided to stumble along into my Tishelle Designs Tent :) Definitely will be doing that again next year once I live to see it. Here's a link to some of the things I showcased at the fair http://www.facebook.com/#!/tishelledesigns

You know ma camera is still busted so no pics of the actual event :( Yea, I should get a camera for Christmas I know, but for this Christmas I really don't have any special wants (fear of disappointment- shhhhhh don't tell ne 1). I have another event that I will be showcasing at this December, it's Market At The Lawn, at Devon House in Kingston the 18th of December. Don't worry I wont go totally missing on you. I'll sneak in some reviews here and there and fill you in on what's shakalacking (as ma friend Byron would say). So, if you can come out and see me and ma fabulous designs- you just may like something :)


Love Tishiebella

No comments:

Post a Comment