Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Make Your Own Make Up Remover

Heya,
Hope all is well in the land of life :)

So I got really pulled into the makeup world this year and I know how to apply it, I just need to know how to take it off. I had bought this St. Ives Makeup Remover and Facial Cleanser, which wasn't bad but, it worked really well for taking off mascara not so much foundation. You would have to use a lot of the product to remove your foundation, which means that you would easily run out of the product if you are a daily makeup wearer. So I watched another You tube Video and learned how to make my very own Makeup Remover! Credits go to Michlelle Phan on Youtube.com


INGREDIENTS FOR MAKE UP REMOVER:
h2O/water

  Olive oil
 


Bottle (I used an empty cleanser bottle I kept, which I washed out thoroughly)

 
 DIRECTIONS
I poured enough olive oil to reach quarter mark of inside the bottle and then I filled the rest of the container with water. That's it! When removing make up I use regular cosmetic cotton balls and the job gets done quickly. If this mixture gets into your eyes, not to worry, no pain, no stinging, nothing (well, at least for me). Enjoy the joy of removing your makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment