Saturday, June 13, 2009

A little happy

I finally did it! I have finally started my blog and I'm feeling a little happy about it. I wanted to do this for a couple of months now and kept on wondering if I really had the time to commit to a blog. Well, I guess I do have the time. I spend a lot of time on the internet on a daily basis, so why not do something that I might just enjoy.
It's Saturday night here in Jamaica, and everyone in the house has gone to bed except me. I do feel like I could also retire, but, hey, why not blog a little first. I spent most of my day trying to find a blog template that I liked, but, there were just too many so I went ahead and chose this one, very basic and clean. I think I did a good job, except, for the fact that I can't change the Spanish labels on the bottom of the template- I guess I can save that for tomorrow. I am happy to say that I'm in the Bloggers' World and I hope I'll do a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment